Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Moving Along!

This work is moving!!!
   Wow you guys seem like you are doing so well! Oh before i forget tell Porter i got his letter! Thank you so much buddy i love it! Its hanging in my closet. Also congrats on singing in church on sunday! I hope you tear it up. Bronzen i just stood up in front of this computer as i read that you made the team! You better work hard my friend! You are so privileged! Its so good to hear matts work is constant. I bet he is so tired everyday. It sounds like me and my comp lately. Today marks one week without Meme(electricity). We cant sleep in this heat! We are about to give up taking showers cause its pointless with the way we sweat. We are try to juggle these two teaching pools still and we are dead at the end of the day. It has been hotter than usual this last week it was around 43c everyday which is 109F yeah it be hot up in her! We are working really hard. We are teaching a new family and they have come to church every week. They wife has committed to baptism and the husband will be soon as well. Its so nice teaching families! I just got a letter from the family i baptized in Mombasa. They are so strong and thanked me so much for bringing them into the light. They are serving faithfully in their callings. I felt so good when i read that today. They said they could see god in me. I have really changed out here and i dont ever wanna go back. I have found something here that i have never been able to find anywhere. They say mission changes you but i never thought like this. Man i love this work.
    Well we have 4 baptisms set for the 25th so we will see if they keep their commitments and  progress to that day. Every day is an adventure here. I made banana pancakes for my comp this morning and he loved them. Oh it was so good it was like home! I told him about that other syrup you make meree so could you send me that recipe? I dont know i kinda am running out of things to say these days. Just know that we will need like a full week of talking when i get back to give you a full report of my expeditions. Thank you so much for writing during your busy weeks it makes me feel so good to receive that support every week. Well i love you all and hop your doing so well. 
Elder Seth Ryan Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment