Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Week

 Another Week!!!
   How is everyone? Tell Portly happy birthday again for me! Did bronzen make the team i have been dying all week to hear the news! Otherwise are you guys staying strong. So i failed to tell you last week but this week was the Leadership training. President B is probably by best friend these days. He and sister B love me and it makes me feel nice. They came and personally inspected my flat while they were here and they couldnt believe how clean our house was. Yeah we get brownie points for that. I keep my house nice! But it was a great meeting with him and he asked me what i want to eat after the conference and i said a burger and fries and a coke. I was totally kidding but he said thats exactly what he was thinking! So he gave me 100,000 Tsh to leave the meeting and go order all of us some bomb town food. I love Mzee Broadbent! It was a blast to have all the guys here in Dar.
    Elder Pocock was in my MTC group and is like my best friend. He is a ZL in Arusha TZ. We had so much fun this week. We even slept on the roof of my house! Well we had two baptisms yesterday!!! Two more have entered into his fold! We were planning on three but Adam the Rasta man needs some more time. We are little worried about him but we hope he holds true to the feelings he has felt. We went to the Game this week i will send some pictures from it. I am doing well. Not to much more to report on. I really rely on those questions you guys give me cause i never know what to write. Well i love you all and hope life will keep moving. I am grateful for all you guys do for me and i am so excited for may 16. Love Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment