Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Saturday, April 14, 2012

8 Months Already?

Well hello!!!
     Another week! So can you believe i have been out almost 8 months? Crazy right! Time be a flyin! Wow so i got some news for you good and bad. Mostly bad! Every comp i like I get for one transfer. So me and elder kiggundu are being split. He will be training and i am getting Elder Chimbetete. He is From Zim. We are also getting sisters in the zone :( so we will be the biggest zone in the mission. I am still a ZL and it is stressful. I am ready to be released! Sorry i dont have much time to write today, but know i am doing good and time is flying by. I will have much more to report next week. I love you all
Elder haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment