Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

 Hey guys Merry Christmas!!!!
       Meree your coupon book was a perfect success! You openly embarrassed me in front of thirty muslims cause your cheesy humor which is sorely missed and you had me laughing really hard aloud at the computer screen. Salam leko! Ask Matthew what that one means i am sure he heard it in iraq. Well christmas is this week and sadly its still getting hotter. Its pretty bad when your sweat adds the needed salt to taste requirement for every meal as it drips, nay Flows of your face. I am loving every minute of it though. We are doing service on saturday and having the pot luck box car social shin dig get together type deal. During which i will be calling to set up the best time for tomorrow to call. Have your phones close. Its still funny to think that i have to call you at like midnight here to talk to yo guys. 
      To answer your Q about packages, the Scotts travelled to Nairobi and headed back tomorrow so i hope i will get a few before christmas arrives. I do have some pretty awesome tan lines though. I have a nice pasty white band around my wrist from the watch and i have giving an entirely new meaning to the the term "Red Neck." And Meree seriously for how much you eat you should be obese but thats a gift from Mungo(god) so live it up! Yes its still mango season and please please please send me the recipe for the mango sticky rice. It doesnt need baked right!? I cant really tell if i have an accent, but i have been told i do. You really get an accent when you serve in the bush rather than the city. As far as sending something for the kids its really hard to give them anything cause everytime they see you after that they expect more. We are asked not to give money or items. Its sad but it makes sense. We need to teach these people to fish rather than just giving them one. Oh and you are more than welcome to invite Amnodes for christmas. I already invited her, haha but i bet she will be with her fam. Pres. B is really chill about calling on christmas so i will have tons of time to talk so have those phones charged, Meree!!! Is that a shida(problem)? Well i love you guys so much and miss all the laughs and family time especially during this time of year. I will talk to you saturday so dont forget. I love all of you and hope everyone is doing good. I pray everyday for you guys to be safe and have success so i hope my prays are being answered. Well take care, Talk to you soon!
-Elder Haynes

P.S. Oh so your, well i guess our bishop now, sent me a hefty email. Seriously that guys is amazing. It seems like this is the ward you guys have always dreamed about. I hope it treating you well and if you see him let him know i really appreciate it and will reply soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment