Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Is Coming!

Hey Fam,
   Its been an interesting week. We are still doing very well. I am very excited for christmas. We are doing a big service project and having a little shin dig at the Scotts. Man i love them. But our area is improving. There is a lot of work right now its just getting the comp motivated to take the bull by the horns. The Lord is teaching me a lot lately and really wants me to learn wisdom in my youth! haha i have learned patience way beyond i thought possible. Its true that you change on mission. You really develop character. The investigators are doing good. The work is really going to die down these next few weeks cause everyone here travels for christmas. We are already seeing people leaving and they wont be back till jan. Like sacrament numbers are really down and our investigators are way up country. I guess we will just be finding more and hope they are not just visiting for the holidays. 
     How is everything going? Sounds like the ward party was a real party. How is the fam getting along? As you probably saw last week we went to a croc farm and a place call for jesus. Man the Scotts really know how to have fun. We held snakes baby crocs it was so much fun. Well there isnt much else to report. I am sorry my emails have been short but we are very limited on time these days so please forgive me as it will get better in the future. Please tell everyone i am trying to write back but it might take a few weeks. I love you all and will continue to pray for all of you.
-Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment