Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Monday, November 28, 2011

Short & Sweet

Dear Fam,
   Sorry about the laptop. You know that thing was way over due. No worries on the letter. I know you guys are busy. Have you been using my laptop. I hope so or its just going to waste. Its good to hear you are all so successful and growing spiritually! You are all such great example to me! I am so excited for christmas and am so grateful for all the packages that are headed this side. I am so spoiled! Sorry i dont have much time today but i wrote the excitement of ths week in matts letter (See the Previous Post) . I love you all and am so grateful for all you do and keeping me out here. I love you so much.
Elder Haynes


P.S. Here are some P-Day pictures in Old Town Mombasa with a few of us Elders and the Scott's.

No comments:

Post a Comment