Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Not Enough Time in a Day

Hello Matt,
Man talk about jealous! I am green with jealous rage right now. Its so cool that you got to go on this trip! Your mom looks so good and i bet this vacation was greatly needed. Meree says your aging lately. I beg ta differ, you look 18 in the picture with your mom. (dont know if that is good or not) She did say you are drinking less coke though so props bro! I am happy for the cards in the playoffs. I am more excited to get your commentary on the series. Well i dont really have much time but thanks for taking the time to write it really means allot. I hope in a few weeks i will be in an area where i can voice record you guys. I feel like emails are just awful these days and not much in is informative. Its really hard to keep you updated when i am so busy. Haha i should talk, i am not the one with a wife and three boys. Well i love you bro and just promise me some fun when i get home eh!
Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment