Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Thursday, November 1, 2012

So Much To Do I Can't Relax

Hey Family,
    congrats on the new house! I am so excited to see the Hadley place! Man i am so sorry about porter and owen! I hope they dont have any scarring from this skin rash. Man what is wrong with quinn and nicole. Making the poor little bugga feel like a freak. Pretty immature it you ask me. Well i dont have much time today, but i am doing good. My comp is getting much better since president B got him some prozac. Haha night and day difference. Its nice to live in our day, a blessing really. Our week has been pretty mediocre. We had one great experience though. We did our mormon helping hands service project on saturday which was so fun and a total success. We donated blood and planted 570 trees at the local hospital. It was a blast and it was good to see members doing something for the church instead of the church doing something for them. 
     We are headed to kisumu this week to leadership training. Its about a 3 hour drive on some intense roads so we are pretty stoked for that. I am gonna have some nice talk with pres about my future plans. I am a little stressed about the future and trying to decide if i want to come home a transfer early for school so its not like i get home and a week later be back in school. Any thoughts on that? I mean i know i am only gonna serve a mission once but pres says we need to make that transition as smooth as possible. I hear its a pretty hard transition. Especially being here. I am having a hard time sleeping for the past month or so. I think its cause my mind is restless and i am so deep in thought i cant seem to relax. It could have something to do with barking dogs and stupid chickens but who knows. Well we are doing well i hope i will have more to report next week. The work is soooo good and we are getting so many people right now. We have a nice family right now progressing well and we have high hopes for them. Keep up the good work family. I love you all and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment