Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tender Mercies

Hey Guys,
   Sounds like everyone is doing very well! I am stressed out of my mind actually. Its zone conference week and i am so sick of planning these things. Anyway its a blessing i guess. Sorry i will not have much to write this week. We are really crunched on time. thanks for writing me though and sending those really graphic images! It is insane how everyone is changing. Is bronzen juicing? Seriously keep an eye on that boy. That stuff is actually readily available in high school. Its obvious though that i didnt partake. Gosh i gotta get my but in gear so i wont be an eye sore when i get home! I am sorry your job is so stressful. What other career option are you looking into? I like the sound of what hobbs is becoming. Man what a stud! 
    I am so jealous of your trip to St. Louis! that is gonna be a bang up time. Man i am missing out on so much. Road Trip! Break out the funyuns and Dr. Pepper. Oh man you dont know what you have till you lose it!
   My week was a good and bad. We found out our golden Investigators Nicholas and Eunice are practicing polygamists! So I was pretty depressed this week. Its amazing how much you love them and the amazing relationship built. Then what do they do... "They rip your heart outta your ass!" Thats right. Sorry a little color but with Adam Sandler it seems a little justified. I am really losing steam that i thought was there. The people that were keeping me going wont get dunked. Its really hard to have taught and prepared 4 families for baptism and all have had issues that are not yet resolved. Good news though Sister Miriam did get married on saturday. So she will be a tender mercy. I have been teaching her since may and now i finally get to see her get in the water. Well thats about all thats going on. Please dont have too much fun without me!
Elder Haynes 

No comments:

Post a Comment