Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Monday, November 28, 2011

Transfers! Thank The Lord!

Hello family!!!
    I have some amazing news. My comp has gone home!!! Whoot whoot!!! I have been comps with Elder Kunz for the past week and will still be until this friday until my new comp gets here. His name is Elder Mbezema. He is from Zimbabwe and he is a stud. He has been out about six months and has the fire. I have heard he is the funniest kid around. I am so excited. It has been a blessing being with elder kunz. He is our district leader and is a great example. We get along so good and have had so much fun, and have worked hard! I had no idea mission could be this fun. I hope it continues. We have got all the dead weights moving out of the zone and have some really good ones coming in on monday. So i am not trying to harp on my last comp but while he was here we have never had more than four investigators at church. Yesterday we had 12. Thats right! Man i felt the spirit strong. The Lord just showered blessings down from heaven. It the happiest i have been in a long time. Anyway not much else to report. I know you guys are busy, but i hope all is well. I havent had a chance yet but i want to send you a few things for christmas and another SD card. Hey if you could, could you send that sd card back after you have made a cd, with the pictures still on it. There are a lot of africans who dont have cameras and want me to send them pictures from the mtc. Thanks for all you do. Happy thanksgiving!!!! I love you guys. Take care.
Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment