Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mother's Day

Wow, I am glad to hear you had a great day! It was so good to talk. I just wanted to say thanks for all you guys do! I will pray very hard for peanut and God is definitely telling you guys something. Haha you guys aren't going to be interviewed any time soon for successful birth control. You are definitely in my prayers. I want to voice record you guys more its just kinda hard without having something to answer ya know. So if you can send me a little one everyweek i promise to do it too! Well thanks again! And i think i will need that card soon so thank you so much for doing that! I love you guys so much and the laughs were much needed!
Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment