Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PTL! I am Headed to Eldoret!

Hey everyone!
    First off i must apologize for my lack of communication. Can i blame the Tanzanian government? So as you probably heard from the worthens power has been a big problem here. Just in tryin to write you this email the power has gone off twice. So i am trying to be patient. Thank you sooooooooooo much for all the birthday stuff it is so great. Man i am so spoiled. I dont deserve all that. Sorry i havent got to hear the birthday singing but i will hear it next week. Great news i am being transfered!!! Whoot! I am headed back to kenya. PTL!!! I am going to be a ZL in Eldoret. I have wanted to serve here since i have been out. Its so beautiful. And..... Its cold!!!! Its the coldest place in the mission. We are up in the mountains. Its north east Kenya. Oh i am so excited. My companion is Elder Rakotomalala. He is from Madagascar. He is so awesome and as humble as they come. I know him pretty good already so i am ecstatic! Well i will have all the information for you and..... sorry power went again, will catch you up on everything on sunday. I am flying to Nairobi on wednesday. The sadest part is that i am leaving the worthens. Sister worthen almost cried but she is so happy for me to get out of this zone. I have tons of pictures i will send next week of my birthday and such. Well i love you all and appreciate all the love and thank you so much for a great 20 day. Man i am old these days.

-Elder Haynes

Ps The resees cake type deal was amazing. I am eternally in your debt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment