Write Me!

Elder Seth Haynes
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road
Next To Citigroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Package Came!


Hey Family!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes and the pictures! Is that owen or a porter clone? Seriously i cant tell! He is huge. Is he talking? I wrote all of you some letters. I hope they get there before i get home! haha You guys look so good! This picture makes me home sick. Man Baseball!!!!! Bronzen are you freaking kidding me? What are you eating? Meree what happened to me! Gosh dangit i just want six feet! Can all the family, i mean all the family, Fast for me to grow. I need just a few inches. Is that wrong? Yes it is. Oh so i got to watch conference! Talk about amazing. I have officially have been called to repentance. Seriously, I could have been getting all that out of conference this whole time!? Its like everything applies so much more from the investigators to family to my companion. Its like they talk with God and know exactly what we need! haha  I loved the talks! Man those men, I hope i can be a fraction of what they are someday. I love this church! Oh i have yet to open the hefty package that you sent. I am not gonna lie its hard but i have yet to break into it. So my companions birthday is the 26th so i might open it with him. I think i am gonna wake up early and make some banana pannies for my comp. We will see. Its hard to be kind and share things with my comps cause they dont appreciate or like them. But we will see. 
    So i dont want you to worry... well nevermind i wont tell you that. Anyway so things are good. Like i mentioned last week we are really focusing on members. I need to be transferred. I love change! I just need a new place to serve with a comp who is ready to go with the fire. Since i have been on mission i have had to take the lead. I wish i could see it from the other perspective. I dont know if my personality can deal with it though. haha but we are doing great. So the Worthens are taking me out for birthday dinner. They called and asked if they could take us for pizza at this nice Italian place. Sister Worthen she told me i am her favorite! haha but its not a cheap meal. The food here is either dirt cheap or like high end ritzy stuff. But sorry this week has not been to exciting. Thanks for all you do! I miss you guys so much. I love you!
-Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment